During term-time - From Tuesday 13th April 2021
|The Library is closed on all Bank Holidays and on the Saturdays of Bank Holiday Weekends|
At present library usage is limited to ten study spaces and six PC spaces per 90 minute bookable session.
If you wish to gain access to the library, you must use the Online Booking System
Please note that there are currently no group bookings available. When you arrive to the library, you must report to the library desk and you will be shown to your seat/PC. You must vacate the library after 90 minutes.
- You must bring your Student ID to the library.
- You must always wear a face covering.
- You must hand sanitise upon entering the library.
- No food/drink allowed
- You may reserve a book on Heritage which you may then collect from the library issue desk.
- You may return books to the library returns drawer at the library desk, as normal. Books are quarantined for 72 hours after return.
- Scan & deliver service available for journal articles, book chapters etc. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Printing/Scanning/Photocopying facilities are available as normal.
Opening Hours during holiday periods
|The Library is closed on all Bank Holidays and on the Saturdays of Bank Holiday WeekendsThe Library closes for Lunch: 1.00pm-2.00pm|